High Society is a slot from Microgaming, with a luxury theme and two different free spin modes. All symbols in this game is themed around money and luxury. You can read more about the symbols below the image:
All symbols are as we said above themed around money and luxury. Examples of symbols used in High Society are:
- Diamond ring – A ring with a big diamond. This symbol let you win one of the games smallest prizes.
- Gold bar – The gold bar symbol depicts 3 gold bars stacked on top of each other. They let you win a mid-sized prize.
- Silver bar – The silver symbol depicts 5 different silver bars stacked on top of each other. They let you win a small prize.
- Briefcase – The briefcase symbol shows a briefcase full of money.
- Money bag – The money bag with coins around let you win a small prize.
- Binary Option – The binary option symbol let you win a small prize. If you like me do not know what i binary option is then you can read more here.
- Boat – The boat symbol shows a luxury boat in a circle and allows you to win one of the biggest prizes in the game.
- Car – The car symbol show a limousine in a circle. The car make it possible to win a lot of money.
- Airplane – The airplane symbol show you a private jet in a circle and let you win the biggest jackpot the game has to offer.
Even though High Society was released in 2014, the graphics look quite doddery and uninspired – like a sad version of NetEnts Mega Fortune from 2009. It is a bit strange that Microgaming, with all their resources, decided to go for this type of graphics. It falls somewhere between up to date and charmingly retro, and ends up simply feeling outdated. Hopefully, it will not discourage casino visitors from giving this slot a try, because it does have a lot to offer and the two free spins modes are both great fun.
High Society was launched in 2014.
High Society is a 5 reel slot machine.
There are 25 paylines.
There are four different coin values to chose among: €0.01 / €0.02 / €0.05 / €0.10
You also decide how many paylines to bet on (1-25) and how many coins to bet per payline (1-20).
The smallest possible wager in euro on High Society is €0.01 x 1 payline x 1 coin = €0.01 per round. The largest possible wager is €0.10 x 25 paylines x 20 coins = €50 per round.
There is a wild symbol and a scatter symbol. There are two different free spin modes; one with wild reels and one with multipliers.
There is no bonus game or progressive jackpot.
The High Society logo is wild and can substitute for any symbol, except for the scatter symbol. In the base game, the wild symbol can not show up on reel two, three or four.
Scatter symbol – chose between two free spin modes
The scatter symbol is a golden money clip. If you get three or more scatter symbols this will trigger the free spins mode and you get to select one of two free spin alternatives.
Alternative #1 – Free spins with wild reels
If you pick this alternative, you will be aided by wild reels in free spins mode. How many free spins you get depend on how many scatter symbols that triggered the free spins mode. Three scatters will give you 10 free spins, four scatters will give you 15 free spins, and five scatters will give you 20 free spins.
If a scatter symbol appears on both reel 1 and reel 5 during free spins, both reels will turn wild and you will be awarded an additional 10 free spins.
Alternative #2 – Free spins with multiplier
If you pick this alternative, you will get 10 free spins with a win multiplier. How large the multiplier is depends on how many scatter symbols that triggered the free spins mode. The multiplier will increase during the first five free spins.
3 scatter symbols: Your multiplier will start at 2x and will reach 6x
4 scatter symbols: Your multiplier will start at 3x and will reach 10x
5 scatter symbols: Your multiplier will start at 5x and will reach 10x
If a scatter symbol appears on both reel 1 and reel 5 during free spins, you will be awarded with 10 free spins. The multiplier will not be affected.